My Google Adsense account is newly approved last October 29 but it has been disabled this day October 31, 2011 for invalid activity. What? Just in 2 days, my Google Adsense account has been disabled. Why? Its because of invalid activity. I was shocked to know that the reason is invalid activity in this site InfoBuzz (www.newswatcheronline.info). This site is newly made and as you can see, there are only few posts and its my original written content with only embedded videos from Youtube. I can't accept the reason why Google Adsense disabling my account and I'm sure I didn't violated the Google adsense program policies or terms and conditions. I have privacy policy and disclaimer in this site as you can see and Google should know that I read their policies or terms and conditions. I confessed that my previous Google Adsense account is disabled last 7 months ago but I've learned my lessons and swearing not to violate the Google adsense program policies or terms and conditions. Then, I've sign-up again to Google Adsense last week then it has been approved last October 29 but in two days they disabled it for invalid activity. As you can see this site and its contents, I'm sure I did not violated the policies or terms and conditions but why Google disabled my account? Well, as usual as what others do next is to submit an email to Google Adsense for re-instate my Adsense Account. Now, I'm so excited their response. I know I'm innocent for what I have done in my site and I didn't violate their policies. I hope Google will re-instated my account sooner or later.

For those blogger like, just don't violate any Google adsense program policies or terms and conditions to avoid disabling your account. Just learn this lessons for you and be guided.

1 Comment
  1. Anonymous Said,

    sad to hear that..

    Posted on November 6, 2011 at 9:57 PM

     

New Posts